22.10.10

Gilli Waitress :: The “blood”rista

Gilli_Waitress_Vampire~

Gilli Hi icon elooo..my creepy little friends…muahhahah. “Bloody”latte anyone? HAHAH.  10 days to halloween..the countdown has begun!  I just love to go around and check out the house decorations…Gosh my favorite one was a house with a full cemetery right there in the front yard! Now that is spooky! I wonder if they got a fog machine to go with that…

 Gilli_Waitress_Vampire_detail Since we are sooo close to Halloween I decide to mix the current vibe with one of the things I cannot live without it lol. Coffee…You see just like me seems that Gilli also needs coffee in her veins. I guess we are both caffeine vampires…lol. We munch on copic R18 sometimes….

My little Gilli waitress went under a spell after the midnight hour…and became this creeping cute “blood”rista..lol serving you with the finest “blood”latte or “Blood”puccinos lol. A bloody gift certificate card holder project from a place with this that  are a must to keep me awaaaaake…

 

Gilli_Waitress_Vampire_GiftCardHolder~

Now that the day light has come…we must go…but we will be back…be careful…when close by “BloodyBucks” AHAHHAHAHHAHA.

B+anyone?! Slurp! Hummmm….

Blog_signature_xsm This & That

Gilli Stamp :: Gilli Waitress; Stampingscrapping Design stamp :: Beaded ovals, Hero art stamp; Nestability beaded oval, Nestability florish accents; Memento ink, Hero Hues white; Glitter, Ribbon, rhinestones and 1/2 pearls, Halloween confetti from stash; Cryogen paper, DVWV solids, generic cardstocks; White sharpie pen; Copic multiline and Copic markers ( R000, 20,22,27,29; W1,3,5; C00,1,3,7,9; Y02; E0000; Bv000, 02; BG10).

3 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Honey, what are you ON!? LOL Super cute! I love what you did with Gilli Waitress!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! And just perfect for this holiday!

The Bug said...

What a great halloween card! As usual Gilli looks AMAZING! Love how you made her fit the theme and I am loving her red eyes. Great job!